Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
Join us on Saturday, July 14th for Vivian's Victory
Join us for this fun, family event to support Rod and Maria Dunlap and their sweet daughter, Vivian, who has been diagnosed in the womb with a congenital heart defect called Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrom (HLHS). To learn more about the Dunlaps and their journey of love with Vivian, visit their blog.
The festivities begin with a 5K Walk/Run at beautiful Winton Woods. The proceeds of the walk will go to 1 heart 2 souls, a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting expectant parents with poor prenatal prognosis for birth disabilities and infant loss, parents like Rod and Maria Dunlap.
Following the walk, stay to enjoy a family picnic with burgers from JTM. Throughout the morning, you can participate in a Silent Auction filled with fabulous baskets your whole family will enjoy. Proceeds from the Silent Auction will go to the Dunlap Fund.
Timeline for Vivian's Victory:
10:00am Registration for the 5K Walk/Run, Silent Auction Begins
10:30am 5K Walk/Run begins
11:30am Family Picnic, which includes burgers from JTM, Silent Auction ends shortly after lunch
Cost to Participate:
$25 for adults
$15 for students 18 and under (strollers are free!)
The first 200 people to register get a t-shirt!
Please make checks payable to 1 heart 2 souls and mail them to:
Vivian's Victory, c/o Clare Lees, 5341 Stonetrace Dr. Cincinnati, OH 45251
- Please fill out this waiver and bring it with you to the event: Vivian's Victory Waiver Form
- At Winton Woods, there is a $3 parking fee to enter the park.
- Checks and cash will be accepted on the day of the event.
- If you are unable to attend, but wish to make a donation in support of Rod and Maria, please make your check out to the Dunlap Fund, and drop it at any Fifth-Third location or mail it to:
The Dunlap Fund, c/o Maria Lees Dunlap, 5341 Stonetrace Dr. Cincinnati, OH 45251
- Please bring picnic blankets and/or lawn chairs for your family.